Friday, January 19, 2007

Punchy Cracks Front Page Of YouTube!



Well we finally did it. We finally are treading on the hallowed front page of YouTube. I guess my previous post kind of proves the point - Punchy @ LiveVideo.com = 3,000+ hits. Punchy @ YouTube = almost 1.3 million in 36 hours. Not dissin' LiveVideo, but wow...

Many thanks to the people at YouTube. I was beginning to think they didn't want to feature us because Kevin and I parodied Chad and Steve's video announcement about their sale of YouTube to Google .

So now we're fielding offers from everyone at all the major networks to do a TV sketch show. So that's cool. It might not be true, but it's cool.

Thanks again to everyone who watched Punchy. More to come...

-Bobby J.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really funny stuff you guys. You're super talented.

Mike

Sam said...

Hey guys, I stumbled upon the Punchy video at YouTube (as, I assume, many others will be as well) and watched more of your stuff. It's all great. Everyone one of them had me laughing (or at least smiling a little!).

Great stuff. Keep it up.

BLEU 12 said...

Thanks for the comment on my page....I am really your christopher columbus....Great work on the remake of the guy in tree, wicked awesome