Monday, February 26, 2007

The Secret Life Of Cows



Lots of you have been asking what we've been up to. Well, aside from writing and preparing for Punchy 2, Kevin and I have shot a couple of things. One of which was our first shoot with a large animal, this very cow you see here. Kevin and I did a promo for photographer Glen Wexler yesterday. Our friend Paula Gould works with him and we all came up with this silly, very Monty Python-esque idea for a sketch to promote Glen's new book, "The Secret Life Of Cows".



Even crazier - the foreward to the book is by one of my idols, Eric Idle. So, in some weird way, Wicked Awesome Films will be associated with Monty Python. Even if this is my own, skewed logic, I don't care. It's wicked awesome to me.

And by the way - Glen's book is HILARIOUS. No b.s. We got a look at it yesterday and we LOL'd. I think it's going to be a huge seller.

-Bobby J.

1 comment:

BLEU 12 said...

I will have to frequent this one. Daily Shaves are up if you havent seen them